Arkansas Pontiac Association
The premier Pontiac club for Arkansas

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

"PINKS" @ Kansas City International Raceway!

Arkansas Pontiac Association Forum Index -> Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pontova
Chief

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: "PINKS" @ Kansas City International Raceway!

I just read the KCIR news letter and verified on the "Pinks" website, the show is scheduled to be there, August, 10th/11th 2007.

* This concludes the public service announcement you will now be directed back to your normally scheduled program* JD
69Goat1
Chief

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Is it going to be an "all out" episode?

I would like to try for one of the All-out's even though the only one they have had that I was fast enough for was the very last one I saw that was on last Wednesday that was a 10.90-11.0 deal

I think they need to have a 13.0, 12.50, 12.0, 11.50. race sometime on their all out episodes...

Pontova
Chief

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject:

The news letter didn't specify and the "Pinks" website doesn't say either. I thought it must be a race to 3 for title deal because they mentioned filming the show during the normal Friday night grudge and Saturday race.

There would be no way of running an "All Out" race combined with anything else. I'll look into it to see what I can find out. JD
Pontova
Chief

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject:

I've talked to a few racers and they seem to think because it is a two day event it might be an "All Out" episode. We are planning to run if it is an AO episode.

Maybe I can get more information from the track, if they will only answer the phone, I'll keep trying. JD

UPDATE: 3:33 p.m.

Just got off the phone with KCIR, they have not been notified as to the "content" of the filming. As soon as all the details are arranged they will be posted on the website. kcir.net

I pointed out to the lady the more notice we get the better the turnout will be. She agreed and told me to stay in touch. JD
       Arkansas Pontiac Association Forum Index -> Racing All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: