Cabotfest car show

This forum is now open to the public. All registered members can respond to posts made by the officers regarding upcoming club events.
Post a reply

Cabotfest car show

Postby critter » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:50 pm

APAers,
I plan on going to the Cabot Fest Car Show this Saturday. I have heard from at least one other member who talked about going and would like to find out if anyone else had planned on or would like to go. I don’t know the exact times – though I would imagine it starts around 8 or 9 AM and goes to around 2 or 3 PM. Last year they had nearly 100 cars and it was neat being in the middle of a city festival. I think the only way to park together is to arrive together, so I’ll propose meeting in the parking lot just past the McDonalds off of Hwy 89 (heading east from exit 19 off Hwy 67/167) - turn right at the light immediately past McDonalds, then left into the parking lot (old grocery store). Let’s meet at 9 AM and plan to leave no later than 9:15 for the two block trek to the show. Please email me so I know how many to plan for. BTW, many of the folks hosting this show are the group of 20 from Cabot that came to our show (including the yellow Cobra that got hit on the way there).

See ya,
Brian
critter
Chief

Re: Cabotfest car show

Postby critter » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:46 pm

Congratulations to Brian Ray, Geoffrey Schwark and Marshall Johnson for their top 20 awards today at this show. Not bad considering there were 130 entries.
critter
Chief

Post a reply

Return to Club Announcements