Toys For Tots - Saturday, December 6th - Who's going?

This forum is now open to the public. All registered members can respond to posts made by the officers regarding upcoming club events.
Post a reply

Toys For Tots - Saturday, December 6th - Who's going?

Postby 99firehawk » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:43 pm

The annual Toys for Tots Drive is this Saturday, December 6th. It is sponsored by The Dixie Car Club. It will leave the Old Benton Airport at 10:00 A.M., cars usually start getting in line at 9:00. There is usually 5 or more of us who drive in it. Bring a new unwrapped toy. We cruise from the airport to War Memorial Stadium. The exits are blocked and there are people and cars pulled off along the way waving. It is a lot of fun to do. Shane and Elizabeth will be working it. The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the 50's. It would be nice if we could line up together and drive together, so who's in? The directions to the airport are on the Dixie Car Club's website.
Last edited by 99firehawk on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
99firehawk
Young Brave

Re: Toys For Tots - Saturday, December 5th - Who's going?

Postby raybs » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:37 pm

If I get done early, I'll try to make it. I work LATE Fri and need to get a few things done at the house prior to the party. It is neat driving with all those cars and it is for a great cause.
65 GTO, 2000 GP GTX, 2009 G8 GXP, and C-130 Pilot!
raybs
Chief

Re: Toys For Tots - Saturday, December 5th - Who's going?

Postby critter » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:02 pm

Only if you can get a fire truck to drag me up there. :mrgreen:
critter
Chief

Post a reply

Return to Club Announcements